4/4/14

Partying Some More on Day #4!

Excerpt from the chapter titled Clearing The Air With Song:
     I placed my left hand on the keys and started to play. Rick joined in and we played the song as if we were one. It felt glorious like this was meant to be.
     After we finished the piece, I felt a shiver. I hoped he didn't notice.
     "I want to be your friend so much, but my step-father has forbidden me to make friends with anyone." I couldn't look at him.

Music means different things to the many who appreciate it's sounds.  For Rick, it's his passion.  For Sara, it brings healing to her troubled and damaged heart.  The piano bonded these two teens at a time when friendship is the last thing Sara can afford.

This book can be found at iBooks.  Don't forget to leave a review for A Beautiful Girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment