9/11/12

Where did the summer go?

It's been quite a while since I've written anything here.  I've been busy creating, updating, correcting, selling, talking, and learning.  I hung out at a Youth Advocate Program Youth Explosion on Saturday, September 8th and had a blast listening to live music and viewing creative dancing.  It was great seeing some familiar faces.
Yesterday, I discovered someone in Australia bought a couple copies of A Beautiful Girl from iBooks. How exciting to have fans from the great continent down under!  That's four countries and counting.
So now, I return to what I've been doing for the past few weeks.  Hopefully, I won't stay away as long.
In the meantime, tell your friends that A Beautiful Girl is available in all reader formats.  See the links on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment