11/19/12

Exciting Happenings!

So, I've been busy working on improving the teen romance.  It's funny how a writer continues to create even during the editing phase.  I am totally enjoying the process.

Last Monday, I received super news.  I got a contract for yet another manuscript.  The happiness I experienced trumped the previous rejections for this manuscript.  Sneak peek: It's a story involving a female billiards shark.

This is my third contract and the biggest lesson I've learned on the business side of creativity is an author must read every word whether or not a lawyer reads it.  Sometimes they miss errors too.

With the Thanksgiving holiday approaching, I am foremost grateful to God for good health and the family and friends who surround me.  Next, I'm thankful for a job as many are struggling this holiday season.  Lastly, I appreciate the gift of writing and the enjoyment it brings to others.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment