- Hearing my sons' laughter in another room
- The cat crawling onto my lap, under my wrists, to watch me type
- Unplugged and typing while listening to a fantastic thunderstorm
- The dog, jealous of the cat, nudging my elbow. Oops!
- Taking a break to read an email saying I received a book contract
- Daring to write over 50,000 words during NanoWriMo 2011 and winning
- Searching for my name on Amazon and seeing five books listed makes me smile in spite of editing a difficult scene
- Receiving another great book review
- My boys giving me a nod when I show them a good cover design
Here's my website where you can read excerpts and learn about my other manuscripts.