4/1/18

Introducing Endigo Society...


Norwick Robinson is a talented manga writer from Camden, NJ, and founder of Endigo Society. He's surrounded himself with remarkable graphic artists and is preparing to release the first project. Please read below to learn about this amazing young man.
 
1) Given the tendency for authors to have many favorite books, what a favorite book of yours?
     - I dabble in a a lot of genres so its hard to pick one. but, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is my favorite. I loved the journey the main character had to endure in the book. It reminds me of my life.

2) Besides reading/writing, what do you like to do for fun?
     - I like to watch movies and study animes. I like to study what directors do and sharpen my blade. Overall, I'm a student of the game first.

3) What/Who inspired you to write?
     - My main inspiration came from the Japanese culture. The philosophy they put into mangas is great. The one manga that stood out to me is Samurai Champloo. The way they mixed the Japanese culture with hip-hop culture is amazing.

4) How many projects have you completed/published?
     - I have my first project completed but I'm not sure if I want to take the independent route or go with a publisher.

5) What are their genres?
     - manga/syfy

6) What’s your most/least favorite thing about being a writer?
     - My most favorite thing is exceeding the standards I set for myself, and the least favorite thing is the time I put into it.

7) What do you consider as the biggest lesson learned from being a published writer?
     - Learning how to work with a team is the biggest lesson I learned. I felt as though I could do it all by myself, but I soon found out that I couldn't make progress without a team.

8) Any final words?
     - I'm just happy to put out a piece of work that's appreciated by the fans.

9) Where can readers find your writings?

10) Where can fans find you online?
     - Website: www.endigosociety.com
     - Instagram: Endigochild
     - Twitter: Endigochild
     - Facebook Fan Page: Facebook.com/EndigoSociety

No comments:

Post a Comment