2/8/17

Love is in the Air Tour - Cassandra Ulrich



http://a.co/els2rcD


A Love Gift
A Poetical Compilation

Blurb
A collection of poems about love in various forms.

Excerpt



My love for you is as a bud ready to bloom in
fullness of our radiant friendship.
Never have I known such beauty as that
which we now possess.
Tell me that our love will burst open to
the sunshine in our hearts.
Tell me how to reach out to you in softness
to touch your tender skin.
Even raindrops will not drench my
affection for you.
No…it will fall off and I shall
remain unhurt forever.
Only you can allow this strong bond
between us to grow into perfection.
Why can’t we realize this for eternity?
Why should our love be like a flower
and shrivel and die without nourishment?
Let this not be our love, my sweet.
Let ours be as a rose that lasts in our
hearts unaltered, unbroken, my love.

Buy links


Social Links

   

Other authors participating in the tour:

No comments:

Post a Comment