8/1/18

One SMART Goal Down: Create Mobile Friendly Website

After about a year of planning and over six months of copying content from the old site into the new, cassandraulrich.com is now mobile friendly. I've learned a lot along the way and look forward to discovering ways to enhance the site and introduce it to the world. It feels great to finish one of my SMART goals five months early.

Now, I get to focus on tackling the other four.

P.S. On July 30th, I got a phone call telling me a short story I wrote for a competition made the cut and will be included with twenty-four other stories in the "Beach Fun" anthology in a few months. Somehow, I squeezed this one in. The book signing is scheduled for November 10, 2018 at 2pm at Browseabout Books in Rehoboth Beach, DE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment