7/4/14

Happy 4th of July Fellow Americans!

For some this is a happy day to celebrate with family and friends. For others, those family and friends are no longer around to enjoy any celebrations. And then there are those who are too far away from home, serving in the military. My heart and well wishes go out to everyone of you.

For the past few weeks, I've spent some time releasing the first of four poetry books completed in the 1990's. "Real Purpose: You Are Special" is now available on Create Space in print and on Amazon for the Kindle. The poems from all four books were written at a time in my life when I sought to discover what independence really meant in my life and in the lives of others.

In addition, I continue to write any new story ideas that pop into my mind and won't go away. I remain intent on getting back to those scenes written on paper some time ago. It'll be like putting puzzles together.

Oh, yeah, I even signed my 5th book contract for "Danny R.O.S.S." and my third with Wild Child Publishing.

For those who have read my books, don't forget to leave reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes&Noble and iBooks.

Come back to read posts about my celebration for Love's Intensity's first year which start July 5th.

Here are the covers of my 2014 releases, a couple examples of my writing independence.

http://amzn.com/B00KJOQBOQ


http://amzn.com/B00LAQO86K

No comments:

Post a Comment