1/2/12

Happy New Year! C'mon 2012!

So, the holiday season is just about over for most of us (unless you celebrate 3 King's Day like me and my Hispanic friends). What a year this can be with a book already published and another in contract. I just resubmitted 2 novels I submitted last year and received rejections or no response.

Basically, I'm trying to get organized so I can handle this journey a little better. I still need to call high schools, visit libraries and set up more radio interviews. Oh, and I plan on transferring more scenes from my head to paper or an electonic document.

Balance - that's what I hope to achieve in this increasingly busy lifestyle of authorship.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. jmscharff@verizon.netJanuary 3, 2012 at 7:58 AM

    You seem to be doing very well! I love your blog. Getting organized is one of my goals also. I have been involving myself in new and exciting things, connecting and getting to know many new people via networks, reaching out and learning new things. All very exciting to stretch and grow. Looking back, lot's has been accomplished in 2011! Looking forward, how exciting! Best wishes on your books and your possible sequel! (I've wanted to learn to blog, and here I am!)

    ReplyDelete