3/14/12

What a warm March!

I am amazed but not unhappy that March is on the warm side. After all, summer is my favorite season. In fact, all this neat weather has led to many scenes in my head finding their way to paper.

In the midst of all this inspiration, I got to thinking about the business side of publishing. Now, raising kids may test a parent's patience at times, but after interacting with the world of submitting and waiting followed by calling/emailing and more waiting, I must admit that publishing is a competent rival on its best day. A patient person would find herself pushed beyond that limit.

So, what to do. Take a deep breath (to clear my head), pray (for guidance, wisdom and more patience), and keep on truckin' in this great weather while it lasts.

Write...Read...Inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment