9/30/13

And the work continues....

Now that the Blog Review Tour and the Blog Hop Tour are both over, it's time for me to turn my attention back to writing. September brought great news and not so great news with regards to my manuscripts.

For the great news, I finally have an editor for Billiard Buddies, and we will start addressing updates this week.  For the not so great news, I received a rejection for a manuscript I submitted a couple months ago.  However, the submissions editor has given me the chance to fix it up and resend.  I really appreciate second chances.  That doesn't happen often in the writing industry.

I also met with a local artist about creating book covers for my poetry books.  Yes, I write poetry too.

I'm looking forward to the 11th Annual Collingswood Book Festival on October 5th. Hope to see you there at Booth #99.

No comments:

Post a Comment