3/3/14

It's been a busy month.

I just realized I haven't posted much in the past month.  I must admit I've been busy proofreading Love's Intensity for an upcoming print release.  Yes, you read that right.  So many of you have asked me when it would happen.  I'll let you know when I have the release date.

I've also been busy making my rounds to various blogs.  Some of them are Angela Smith's blog, Michele Wiegert's blog, Mychael Black's blog, Eloreen Moon's blog, and Sarah's StorylinesLove's Intensity was also featured on the cover of Romance Lives Forever. Getting the word out keeps an author pretty busy.

I also landed my fourth book contract for If It Kills Me and I continue to write updates to some of my many in-progress stories.

That's all for now.  Be sure to return here on Saturday, March 8th, for my blog interview of Angela Smith and revelation of her upcoming release.

No comments:

Post a Comment