4/2/14

2nd day of Release Birthday Celebration!

Excerpt from the chapter titled Sara's Ugly Secret:
     Hi. My name is Sara Miller, and I'm seventeen years old. I was born in Philadelphia and have lived here all my life. Fortunately, I've always had a place to sleep and food to eat. Only problem is, I don't know who I am.

It's a bit ironic that I'm celebrating my novella's release birthday when Sara's upcoming birthday in the story is anything but a moment to celebrate. The emotional and physical pain she endures is something no one should experience, yet many do.  I wrote this story to encourage the hearts of those who have experienced abuse and think there is no one to help.

There is always someone to help.

In Sara's case, that person was Rick.

Please check out the electronic version at Smashwords.  Don't forget to leave a review once you've read this inspirational account of a young woman who rises through a tough situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment