3/1/18

Introducing Margaret Brown...



Margaret Brown is a poet from Philadelphia. She attends numerous open mics in the area and has organized her own events. Please read below to learn about this remarkable woman.

1) Given the tendency for authors to have many favorite books, what a favorite book of yours?
     - My favorite book is "The Color Purple" by Alice Walker.

2) Besides reading/writing, what do you like to do for fun?
     - Besides writing, I like to do crafts, bowl and bake.

3) What/Who inspired you to write?
     - My brother inspired me to write.

4) How many projects have you completed/published?
     - I have ten projects completed, eight published and one chapbook with other poets.

5) What are their genres?
     - My genre is poetry.

6) What’s your most/least favorite thing about being a writer?
     - My biggest lesson learned from being a published writer was choosing the right publisher.

7) What do you consider as the biggest lesson learned from being a published writer?
     - I've learned to read the fine print, do the research on publishers and ask established authors.

8) Any final words?
     - Readers can find my writings on my fan page on facebook "Margaret's Writings", Amazon  and B&N.

9) Where can readers find your writings? (online and brick/mortar bookstores)
     - Fans can fine my writings on Margaret Writing's on Facebook, AmazonTwitter, Instagram B&N.

10) Where can fans find you online?
     - FB fan page: Margaret's Writings



No comments:

Post a Comment