5/1/21

Preparing My Creations

 

After spending a successful Camp Nano fixing my screenplay and expanding my anthology, I continue to finetune these manuscripts. It will be some time before they are ready for release, but the act of creating, reorganizing, and editing has brought me some happiness in the midst of a time that's still heavy with challenges. 

I also recorded a small bit for a book trailer Chicken Soup for the Soul will be posting for "I'm Speaking Now." I am so excited about this book's upcoming release on June 1, 2021.

In addition, I make time to write new scenes for three works in progress, novel-sized manuscripts that have required much research to develop. I will share more about these in future posts.

I'm super grateful that the act of writing has shown benefits by relieving stress built up during the day. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment