11/4/11

I must be crazy

So, on October 29th, I attended what I thought to be an open mic night at The Treehouse coffee shop. Instead, I found myself in the middle of a meeting to usher in NanoWriMo, National Novel Writers Month. At first I thought "No way can I write a 50,000 word novel in one month" (from November 1st through November 30th), especially with my already hectic schedule. However, here I am four days after the starting date attempting a crazy, adventurous feat. Thousands of writers all over the globe are in the process of writing novels this month. Most of them spent the last year planning, plotting, and researching for this momentous occasion. I decided to join the frenzy and thought up a story on November 1st, sketched out a plot on November 2nd, and started writing on November 3rd. I would need to write 1,667 words per day to make the goal. As of November 3rd, all I have is 924 words. Well, here goes something. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment