11/24/11

Pausing to Give Thanks for writing and meeting with Circle of Ten.

On a day when most Americans eat turkey and remember things for which they are grateful, I will also be writing. Yesterday, I came within a few hundred words of catching up with the word schedule for NaNoWriMo. Although finding time during the busy holiday weekend will be tricky, I am grateful to God for giving me the ability to write a story in a month.

I am also grateful to Him and Cheryl for giving me the opportunity to meet the girls of Circle of Ten this past Tuesday evening. Their enthusiasm for the written word brightened my day (in spite of the heavy rainfall). I totally enjoyed reading them parts of my novel A Beautiful Girl and answering their many wonderfully detailed questions. I can't wait to meet with them again to discuss the story after they've read it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment