8/31/19

"Billiard Buddies" Relaunch

https://www.amazon.com/Billiard-Buddies-Cassandra-Ulrich/dp/1080432841/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1567277775&sr=1-1Change in inevitable. I remember the joy when "Billiard Buddies" first landed a contract after experiencing three rejections. It's been quite a journey achieving a cover that fit and receiving positive feedback from many readers. Those positive ones helped me get through the not so great ones.

I persevered.

Recently, the publisher released the book back to me. At first, my gut clenched and I sighed...a lot. Once I got over the initial shock, I set to working on placing my logo on the cover, re-reading the book for any errors, and reformatting the print version so it matched "A Beautiful Girl."

I just received a copy of the print version today and I am thoroughly pleased. I hope many more people read this story and leave reviews. It was a lot of fun to write.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment