9/7/19

Battle in the Mind of an Author - The Aftermath

It's been three years since the big fight, and I'm just finishing up the scene that caused all the raucous. Unfortunately, things didn't bode well for the male character. Oh, don't worry. He's not leaving the story. He's merely a bit disgruntled at the moment, but he'll live.

So what happens now?

I keep writing. With 171 double spaced pages already completed, the ending is closer than ever (Goal? December 2019). However, this is the part that makes me a bit nervous. I want the ending to be as interesting as the beginning, so the reader doesn't want to put the book down until the last punctuation.

In the meantime, I'm having fun negotiating scenes with my characters. Nothing like having them change my mind with respect to how the scene should go.

I better go before he notices I'm not working on his manuscript. 😉

3 comments:

  1. What a snappy post, Cassandra! I like how our characters think they are in charge of our writing and story. More power to you!

    ReplyDelete